Thursday, September 25, 2008

You can get there from here

Check it out: fab graphic designer Michael Buchino has riffed on the famous New Yorker cover to display how the universe looks from our end of it. I find it especially endearing that the only two places in his cartography between here and Boston are Chicago and Louisville.



PS Having now failed several times to upload a photo you can actually see, I'm now making the illegal move of just linking directly to where the image lives: right here.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

k. crow said...

It's so tiny. Try as I might, my computer screen doesn't fit under a microscope.

patsypalooza said...

same here mead! it looks super-cool from a distance; any chance of a close-up?

Mead said...

KC and PP, please note that I've amended this post by providing a link to the image that's a big as you could ever hope for.

xo,
mmpp

patsypalooza said...

gorge. thanks! xop